View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #346
chadcooper55
expert jeep disassembler

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaCripe View Post
I simply refused to sell when the op wanted me to include a warn 8k winch at my 1500 price..I posted i took the winch off to drop the price to 1500 so more people could afford it. op wanted the winch at the 1500 price i laughed, when you wanted me to drive to fenton from jackson so you could look at it i laughed. When it came your buying this for a friend and if he likes it you;ll buy thats when the door shut.
Haven't you figured out that it isn't the fact that you don't want to sell to certain people, it is that you don't have the common courtesy to tell them the sale is off. All you do is leave them hanging. It is obvious you don't give a shit about your name and reputation which is fine with me, I just won't deal with you. Which I'm sure you wouldn't want to deal with me either since I will try to talk you down on your price. This thread is just like your lugnut thread, anytime anyone tries to disagree with you all you do is close your eyes, plug your ears and scream "La La La La" at the top of your lungs.

jeep turned buggy now back to jeep
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=175584
chadcooper55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04406 seconds with 11 queries