Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - JoshuaCripe don't deal with him
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #338
BeaverTown
Cuck Fancer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to BeaverTown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo8 View Post
Get off the band wagon of the bashing of this guy and re-read what Im typing here!
I am not on anyone's band wagon if this was directed at me, I read everything and tried to make an informed post without swearing, bringing anyone's family into it, or questioning his military service. This all boils down to mutual respect. If I don't have the money, can't drive to seller's location, or am unwilling to comunicate with a seller than I won't bother contacting them. I expect the same if I were listing something for sale. I agree with cripe that if a buyer is lowballing, wants to meet halfway for a cheap part, etc the buyer doesn't have to sell. But if I set something up with a buyer and lets say I get a better offer, the first thing I'd do is contact the initial purchaser first to let them counter or say "no sell it to the other guy". Again, I'd expect no less if I were a buyer. It really is sad that our marketplace is turning into Craigslist.
BeaverTown is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05546 seconds with 20 queries