Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - JoshuaCripe don't deal with him
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #335
bttlscrs00x
Soulless Ginger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bttlscrs00x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo8 View Post
Dude, your missing the point! It does not matter what was done/said between josh and OP. The OTHER MEMBERS of the forum only had ONE SIDE of the STORY! To BASH a guy from only hearing ONE Side of the STORY is UNCALLED FOR! NOW, what happens after Josh posts, is what happens. BUT, to bash on a guy, not knowing both sides of the story is uncalled for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo8 View Post
Get off the band wagon of the bashing of this guy and re-read what Im typing here!

They were bashing the guy BEFORE both sides of the story were put out!
1- Calm down. It's not that cereal.

2- I never said a word until AFTER JoshuaCripe posted. And you know what I read? I read that he didn't give a shit about any of the people he lead on. I read that he thinks it's perfectly fine to ditch out on someone instead of meeting up as planned. I read that if someone tries to meet up, he seems to think it means that person is poor, just because they don't feel like driving around the countryside. I read that he thinks he's god's gift to classified sections.

3- But srsly, calm down.
bttlscrs00x is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06364 seconds with 20 queries