Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - JoshuaCripe don't deal with him
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #321
buttercr125
I work out

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverTown View Post
I read all sixteen pages. The only question I come away with is what was it about buttercr125 that you didn't like and made you choose not to sell to him? I think if you'd have answered this question with your original explanation of "if I don't like you, I won't sell to you", this thread wouldn't have gone to sixteen pages. I'm not saying you have to explain in detail, but I think you could have saved your reputation with some simple facts. I have nothing against you, however after this thread I will not buy anything from you. I would not be rude, I am not a broke hillbilly, I would have come to your house to pick up the item or paid for shipping, and if you had a fair price I'd have paid what you were asking. Just something to think about, you are alienating the "good" buyers that meet your criteria.
That is my exact question. I never did anything for him to not like me. I never even hassled him about the price. I asked him if he could meet me half way and that was about it. If he didn't want to meet me all he had to do was say "no I don't want to" and I would have probably drove all the way down to look at it. It's as simple as that. But this just goes to show what kind of person he is.
buttercr125 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05197 seconds with 20 queries