Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - AR-10 Trade For Tractor W/Attacments
View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #1
rsqjeep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow AR-10 Trade For Tractor W/Attacments

Recently picked up some property and need a good steel frame tractor for chores. Needs to have mower deck and snow blower, tiller is a plus. Has to be hydro to please. 16 or better horse. John Deere, Simplicity, Case, etc..

What I have to trade is a NEW, NEVER FIRED AR-10, has stainless bull barrel, triple lapped, flat top type A-4 with an Eotech 552 sight that has the 308 reticle. Has a magpul Miad grip and B.A.D. lever. Rifle is black with green furniture, 6 position adjustable stock, and a stainless barrel. Will throw in 250 rounds of ammo and 1 20 round clip. (you can get (5) 20 or 35 round clips from armalite for $150, I just don't want to give up all my Clips.) Package deal is worth $2300-$2500. I'm sure I forgot something but its a damn nice rifle, but I have 2 and now need stuff for my property.

If your trade does not come up to my dollar amount, I am always looking for 1-2 cylinder diesel engines, or stuff for my 2002 TJ.

I will take pics tonight when I get home for anyone interested.

Thanks for lookin'
rsqjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07526 seconds with 20 queries