while it has been a while since i updated the thread. the the had issuse for a while and it is finally all worked out. i had another thread on this but the long and short of it is that i ended up replacing a motor in the truck all to figure out i just had a clogged cat. the positive side of this is that the motor is out of a 2003 tahoe and only has 63,000 miles on it.
in the last few weeks i added a 3" body lift, cowl hood, new rear bumper, 35x14.5 thornturds, tinted windows, flowmaster exhaust and undercoated the frame.
now i am in the process of building half doors for it (yes i know its not a jeep...lol) pictures will be posted soon.
im also in the process of getting rust free body parts together so it can get it repainted. (i need a passenger fender, passanger door, box sides, cab corners and rockers) hope to have it all painted before the snow flies.
once the snow flies i will be putting it away for the winter and starting to cut the front suspension out to make way for a coil spring radius arm soild axle swap. i know radius arms are not a perfect setup but they are simple and get the job done.
Last edited by 1989gmc; August 16th, 2011 at 02:20 AM.