Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - summer dog party august 6th 2011
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #64
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Erin, Novi Thursday? Yes, I accept your offer to buy me lunch.

Chad and Becky? I know them both, respect them both and would consider anyone slandering Becky's attitude towards the sport as someone who has never met her or known her passion. If they want to banter, I let them have at it, it's for them to argue. Chad has his points and they should agree to disagree.

As far as Erin and Becky, ahhhhhhhh........... Erin speaks the stickem up for girlfriend strut around and puff his chest.

RE the Dog Party. Never been to one and I will probably pass on future one's. I've seen pics that show me it's not my thing. I think TT is a GREAT place to wheel and enjoy it during the less crowded times. Drinking and driving? Not a good thing. I don't know how much effort is made to curtail it so I won't comment other than to say this............. Any other place I have been that has a no alcohol policy finds a way to enforce it. Yes, people will hide it but not drink it openly.

To the guy slamming Becky, get your facts straight.

Page generated in 0.06239 seconds with 20 queries