Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Deranged 3.0
Thread: Deranged 3.0
View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #135
bigblockford79
Big Block Ranger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbigfoot93 View Post
thought about big block next but the winsor runs good for now. Do you run a c6 if so did you make it full manual i just went full manual and love it (with comp braking)
C6 with many upgrades including FM reverse valve body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullsize4life View Post
Those mufflers wont last long if you wheel it ..............And for gods sake paint that thing.
Mufflers are already pretty beat up, I am looking at some Magnaflow round canister style to replace the ones that are on it. Just too cheap to spend money on something that works but isn't ideal.

It is painted, its that all natural self applying paint. Trying to stay as green as possible, propane and a paint job from mother nature her self. What more do you want?? Not a good enough reason?? Then how about this - couldn't paint it before since I was still doing welding and what not, by the time I got the welding done it was already rusty. I am too damn lazy right now to spend the time cleaning it for paint. Not to mention it it WAY too humid for me to be able to paint it with the set-up/options I currently have.

"A girls butt hole is like a 9 volt battery. You know its wrong, but eventually you put your tongue on it."
bigblockford79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07210 seconds with 20 queries