View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #1
knaffie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default SOLD F/S: Millermatic 252 MIG welder with extras

SOLD

This the MIG welder that everybody wants for home and industrial use. This will weld anything you want - unlimited thickness steel, aluminum, and stainless. Also will takes a spool gun.

Details on the machine are here:
http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...p?model=M00218

I purchased this welder new a few years ago. It has been cared for very well, and always stored in my garage. The blue sheetmetal is flawless - it has always covered with a towel. There is some spatter burned into the front a little bit, but not bad. The torch cable has been covered with a nylon cover since new, and as a result will look nearly new too. The gun is still tight. This is as close to new as you will find in a used machine.

I have ran maybe 100# of wire through it, all at about 1/2 the machine's rated output. The wiring in my garage will not support running it at much more than that. It has never even hit the duty cycle.

IIRC, I have drive rolls for .045, .035, .030, and .023. I have extra liners, tips, diffusers, nozzles. Currently loaded with .030" ER70S-3, the best "all around do anything" wire IMO. Also have a small spool of stainless - 309 IIRC. Also have about 1# left of very expensive $50/pound high nickle wire for welding on cast iron.

Also have a fullsize cylinder of Airgas "mig mix", which IIRC is 86 argon/14 CO2 - good for short circuit as well as spray. That cylinder cost me $300.

There is nothing wrong with the welder, and it is ready to use. I will allow you to demo it before purchase if you want.

Local Airgas wants $2332 after tax. Looks like the best price you'll find on one online after shipping is around $2300. These prices do not include the extras listed above.

I don't need to sell this, so don't bother insulting me with offers that are half of asking price I'm asking $2000 for everything listed here.

Located in Jackson, MI. Must be picked up between 8/18 and 8/20. Can be viewed most days after 8/6, but my wife will not be able to help with a demo or loading.

These pictures are not current, but it doesn't look any different.

Last edited by knaffie; August 4th, 2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: SOLD

Page generated in 0.04762 seconds with 11 queries