Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1989 gmc sierra
Thread: 1989 gmc sierra
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #1
unluckyal
i like to party

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1989 gmc sierra

this thing is a 1989 gmc sierra, it is a regular cab 4x4 step side. The engine is smoked, blew a head gasket and hydrolocked, I took the plugs out and rolled the engine it is free but sounds like it has main bearing issues. The trans is a 700r4 that has about 2k on it, the tcase is a 241 that works good and it has 373 gears in the axles. It is all up for grabs. the bed is fiberglass and has some damage but it is presentable. Everything is there and im not opposed to selling the whole truck but im still waiting on the title from my cousin so it may be a week or so if you want the whole thing. If you want something let me know and we will work out a price im also into trading, i like tools, maybe a 50 or something for the kid, anything that runs and drives im really not opposed to anything. i check my email all the time it is unluckylarson@yahoo.com, or i text at 248-830-0696 dont try to call because i have a smart phone that is not so smart in my house. thanks

Last edited by unluckyal; April 24th, 2013 at 06:39 AM.
unluckyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06175 seconds with 20 queries