tw1st3d5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 1985 cj7 *SOLD*

$3500 obo *NOW $2500 OBO* ***SALE PENDING***

1985 CJ7
Fiberglass body and front fenders
258 Jasper rebuild w/ about 20k on it
MC2100 carb, DUI HEI distributor
New calipers and pads in front. New shoes, wheel cylinders and hardware in rear.
Upgraded master cylinder and booster
HID Headlights
Optima Red Top Battery less then a year old.
Autometer Ultra-lite II gauges (Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, Voltage and Tachometer that all work.) Stock speedo, water temp, and fuel all still installed and working.
Currently sitting on 35" BFG ATs but stock gears. Also have stock size tires and original chrome rims w/ center caps.
There is no lift on it that I am aware of but because of the fiberglass body it sits higher.
Comes with YJ softop hardware and a worn out top and hard half doors.
I also have a set of twin sticks for the D300 that need to be installed. I never opened the box for them.
Sony CD player in overhead console w/ 5 1/4" Pioneer speakers in the dash and 6x9s in boxes in the back.
Stock back fold and tumble seat
Newer front seats w/ driver's side heated.

Needs help with wiring under the dash and carb tuning. It starts up and runs just fine but idles a little high and has a bit of a miss when cold. All new plugs and wires when I installed the HEI about 5k ago. I'm not very good at carb tuning and I know it runs a little rich. It will also need a better carb throttle linkage fabricated then what is on there. If I get a chance in the near future that will be taken care of. It also just has a single layer of rattle can red paint on it over the bare fiberglass. It doesn't look bad from a distance but could use some sanding and another couple of coats to look decent.

Currently this is the only picture of it that I have. I'll try and get more today once I wake up.

Last edited by tw1st3d5; September 14th, 2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Price drop

Page generated in 0.06317 seconds with 11 queries