Thread: Please delete
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #1
STEUERDUKES

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Please delete

Very clean 1987 Jeep Grand wagoneer project, not far from being finished! I was recently injured and this went from the top of my list to the back burnner. It was stripped right down to the bare frame, sand blasted, cleaned up, and painted, even the frame. The black on the body is Rhino linner and the floorboards have it to. Its lifted about 6-8", and I have a TON of extra parts for it. The trans, t-case, and shafts are in it, and i have a fresh AMC 360 to put in but currently on the stand. engine specs are AMC 360. .40 over pistons, RV cam and lifter set, heads been gone through with bigger valves and springs, Brand new Edelbrock Performer air-gap intake and heads have been cnc ports matched. also have new Headman headers, and billit Mallory distributer for it, new waterpump, timming chain, oil pump, and lots more, Also have extra t-case, and complete axle set and lots more parts for it. I hate to see it go but I need off my to do list for now. Id like to sell all for $2,200. of trade for a daily driver s10, cherokee, nice quad, street bike or ???,

Call me anytime at 248-242-1632
Thanks
James

Last edited by STEUERDUKES; August 3rd, 2011 at 04:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.04139 seconds with 11 queries