View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 06:22 AM   #186
John D
Senior Member
John D's Avatar
Join Date: 02-01-08
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 574
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What is this thingy called? I need to make some changes to my upper hose and I think this will work well. I have been searching Jegs and can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

John D is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03732 seconds with 11 queries