Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1984 Chevy Scottsdale 6"lift w/ new 35's
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Nissan240-sx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Nissan240-sx
Default 1984 Chevy Scottsdale 6"lift w/ new 35's

I have a 1984 Chevy Scottsdale, I just got this, but finding out it needs a little more work than I thought and from what I was told it needed. Nothing major, I just dont have the time or extra cash right now. It supposubly had the original 305V8 and 700trans both rebuilt, 6inch Rough Country Lift with brand new Cooper 35's, Headers and dual Flowmasters with turn downs before rear axle, looks like a farely new aluminum radiator, Edlebrock 4brl carb. (not sure what CFM). The oil sending unit leaks pretty bad, Needs wiper arms and blades, Drivers door weather stripping, rear end leaks a little bit, Dual tanks, left side hose leaks a little when pumping gas do to dried/rotted hose, right side tank the hose is shot and dont use that tank but could if the hose was replaced and probably clean the tank out, the switch does work for both tanks. Its had some body work done, body filler and some primer, for the most part it seems and looks pretty solid.

I dont get on here very often, finially/recently moved out and dont have a computer and phone is complicated to get on here with, you can call or txt me at (989)-287-Three One Two Five, Tyler. Thanks for Looking.

Can also get more pictures if needed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	c1.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	81234   Click image for larger version

Name:	c3.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	81235   Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg