Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bronco II V8 project
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #1
89 Bronco II

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Bronco II V8 project

I have a 84 bronco II that the body is off and the frame has been painted. THIS IS A PROJECT AND HAS TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER. ALL THE PARTS ARE THERE PLUS MORE.
I have a 87 mustang gt 302 that has been completely rebuilt. completely tore down to the block, cleaned, new gaskets, bearings, measurements to make sure things are in spec. A lot of time put into the motor.
  • 4" lift
  • 2 sets of interior
  • C6 trans w/bw1345 tcase out of a f250
  • efi parts if you want them. if you want to go to carb i can give you a carb, but dont have a carb intake.
Theres more parts just can think right now. Anyone whos interested come on out and look at it. I live 10 mins from Cabelas. i live in Britton. My names zach and my phone # is 734-478-0759 call or text. I'd like to get $1300 out of it. there enough parts to sell individually to make more than that but i want it gone. Trades are welcome. I also got about $1300 saved up to add for the right trade. I'm looking for 450 quads or a stick shift power stroke, but open to all trades.

will have pics up by the end of the day. dont be shy with questions, I want this gone.
89 Bronco II is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07678 seconds with 20 queries