Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - missed court date what happens?
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #105
ckupq
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
no. i wish there was only because i'd find a way to stop the guy at the end of the street from driving his 10 ton dump truck and tri-axle trailer with his construction equipment up and down the street twice a day. Or i wish i could get B.A.M's auto shop to get a new driveway so there wouldn't be so much traffic on a dead end street
Quote:
yes i do. and at the time of the report which was 1pm on the 6th of this month, i was doing stuff outside and had the garage door open. i can't recall exactly what i was doing but with it being around lunch time i was probably inside making something to eat and didn't notice code enforcement drive by, or i would have went out and asked him what the problem was.

Quote:
if i find someone staking out my house to photograph my activities, there will certainly be charges filed for stalking me. so don't get any ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbikinbryno View Post
Heh.
I agree completely. Someone could snap photos in a bright yellow jacket (with bacon pockets), post them here and he still wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup.

Quit while you are ahead Kodiak.
ckupq is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06962 seconds with 20 queries