Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - missed court date what happens?
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #102
MonkeyBiz
Master Cocksman

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyBiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak450r View Post
considering that there are plenty more people breaking more major laws then me i think that question is irrelevant. why don't you ask all the rapists, murderers, and thieves the same question? IMO they are the ones who we should be worried more about, not someone who has done non of those things, but simply is an automotive enthusiast who likes to tinker with shit as a hobby.

don't like that? fine then i'll sell drugs, be a pimp, murderer or thief. society seems to treat them in a more favorable fashion most times getting out of punishment with a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

if i had 20 acres i'd have 2 huge ass barns built to store all my stuff neatly inside. if i was allowed to build a bigger garage at my current house you can be damn sure i would have by now, but there is a stupid ordinance against that too.
I'm calling bullshit on this.... Not a Covenant trucker's pay, if I had to guess, .26 - .30 per mile, and seeing how you are taking a job with lesser pay, even more BS.

Page generated in 0.05523 seconds with 20 queries