Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Operation "Welcome Home" the HULK project!
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #117
babyjp95
average guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Last post from Babyjp95 for the HULK!

Well guys I dropped the HULK off to Jakes parents this morning so they could take it to him tomorrow he is supposed to travel sometime in the near future but we no how things can change with the military. Anyways I got new seats in the mail this week and it will be my final upgrade to the project until he returns to Michigan with it and I need to fix the 4wd bracket so he can get 4low. here are a couple of pics of the transformation of the interior.......
Seats...

empty interior....

always something to modify to get just the right fitment...

had to drill a couple extra holes in the bottom too...

finally got the center counsel from the dealer, which by the way was the cheapest place to get it from by $100

back seat covers fit pretty decent i think...

Final fitment of the front seats...

and finally Jake this is for you, here are the front panels removed from your hard top.....

Well guys anything else is probably going to come from Jake himself but I can tell you this it has an appointment for next week to get regeared cause the 3:21's suck and he ordered recentered H1's with 37's already so hopefully he will be posting on all that when it's finished.

I gonna miss this project, it had a few hair loss instances (as if I can afford to loose anymore) but all and all I really enjoyed it and it was a BLAST to drive, can't wait for the gears now!
babyjp95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06687 seconds with 20 queries