Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Kyle M. Ranger Truggy, rebuilt again - Revision 4
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #432
Kyle M.
KFM!

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

Not gonna be that way much longer, the way I am gathering parts I might be gearing up to start a swap here in the next couple of months.

I picked up a C6 today, working on a deal for a 205. I also got a pair of hubs to swap out my DRW hubs. I also picked up another 14 bolt complete with 4.10 gears.

I pulled the motor out of the stang today so that part is done, sold off most of the other parts so I have a little money to play with.

So my line up right now will be a 5.0 into a C6 into a 205 with a 60 front and 14 bolt rear. I have all of it minis the case. All of this look ok, any other suggestions? I am thinking of running 5.38 gears, locked front, welded rear. I will do a disk brake swap on the rear before it goes in, just not sure if I will swap gears now or later. Also, debating on the front, I have found a good deal on a set of non chromo 35 spline outters and some drive flanges, or should I just run the stock 30 spline ones and hubs till the go then upgrade?

Enlighten me, if it was yours, how would you do it?
Kyle M. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06697 seconds with 20 queries