Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - GL4x4 Motorcycle Club
View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011, 08:40 AM   #483
bdd1469
bdd

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bdd1469

No pics,im using my phone,but i just bought a 2004 yamaha wr250 set up for dual sportin.I havn't owned a dirt bike in 20 years,wow they came a long way.
I wanted a bike to save some gas,im a gear head, so a rocket with a couple hundred hp would be nice,but i like to live also,so i decided i should buy something slower to get used to riding again.I thought about a cruiser,for a minute,not my style.I started thinking about all the legal trails up north for dirt bikes and it was ez deciding what kind of bike to buy.
I started doing some research and probobly should have bought a more street freindly dual sport,but so far i love it. I,ve noticed that when people tailgate you on a dual sport,you can step off the pavement into the gravel,down shift,feed it the berries,and next thing ya know,said a-hole is no longer tailgating.
For any one that cares my bike has the yz stage1 cams,grey wire cut,gyt silencer,and its been jetted,all by the po.
bdd1469 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06103 seconds with 20 queries