View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:44 AM   #15
osteologation
Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
The bunch of work is mostly in the ifs,trying to make it not break.the only ford small block that ever ran with out a power adder had boss heads on it(boss 351).think rare,exspensive,race motor on the street. The only way the 4.6 runs is boost and they are a huge motor (heads)in a mustang.Ford guys talk all shit in the world,but they all have a blower or turbo or a superduty full of blue bottles to go fast. My chevy has 1 holley,a $600 shortblock,gm heads and runs on 93 octane everyday.I drove it thru the blizzard this winter when my jeep blew up. It's not too often i see a ford pull up next to me and feel threatned,and if i do get beat by a intinidater? I wont feel bad,money made his car fast-I made my car fast.
Excuses excuses lol

Same excuse people make about civics with hairdryers. In the end they are going fast regardless of what it took to get there. And if a someone installs their own supercharger or nitrous they built theirs as well. You had to buy the parts you used on your vehicle. I'd complain too but if I had the money I'd throw a supercharger on in a heartbeat. But till then I'll be a hater and complain about it.
osteologation is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04679 seconds with 11 queries