Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Not A Ford Fan, But Holy F#%#
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #6
04PSD
aka Langford

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have watched that video countless times...love it. The sound of a kenne bell cobra puts a chill in my blood, you hear the blower screaming as it is coming towards you, and the exhaust thundering as it blows by.

There will be one in my garage within a year or two, the terminator is one of the baddest mustangs ever produced IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdd1469 View Post
Im not a ford guy either but ya cant argue with boost.one of my neighbors has a 03 cobra 5.4 super charged with a bunch of work,it's a badass car.we raced once,he got me by two car lenghts out of the hole and held it.the only time my camaro has been to the track i went 13.001 (wanted a 12.90 but it rained out). He stopped out front tonite asking if im ready to lose again,Im not worried ,my car is a automatic now with better gears,tires,shocks,control arms.win or lose i've got less in my motor then he has in his headers.

03 with the 5.4? Did he do a swap or do you mean 4.6? They didn't start building the 5.4 cobras until the Shelby GT500 came out in '07. And The 03/04's were mid/high 12 second cars from the factory with a decent driver.

Last edited by 04PSD; May 25th, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
04PSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05815 seconds with 20 queries