Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Jesus Camp...
Thread: Jesus Camp...
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #116
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE
That statement was more for you then me, but yeah, I never said I was perfect, and I do struggle with my faith, like everybody else..........but my Jesus allows for that.

Why don't you just admit that you hate Christians, and you think they should all die! Then you can join your friends in other countries and conspire to kill more of us..............Right now I don't know who is worse, someone who hates Christians who doesn't know them, or someone like you who grew up in this country and has had the advantages and chance to work and live with Bible believers, and has this sort of hatred towards them.
For Goodness Sakes dude! What have I done to make you hate me this much? Tell me, and I will try to correct it........if it is just that I believe in Christianity, I'm sorry but I plan on staying a Christian.
hahah, holy shit dude, take it easy, i never said I hated Christians...i'm just playing the devils advocate here in a discussion about religion. I also don't hate you personally.

I know that you think i'm treasonist because i don't like George Bush Jr., but I"m not conspiring to kill Christians and I don't hate America...holy crap...you went off the deepend.
mikesova is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04561 seconds with 20 queries