The meeting will be on a week day, during business hours, within the next two weeks.
I'm going to treat it as a 'political' meeting.
I figure it should probably be kept very small.
I thought I'd take my Dad since he's:
1) teaching 2nd shift (Astronomy) this term.
2) EXTREMELY good at "PC"
3) has an EXQUISITE vocabulary and body of knowledge
4) retiring in December and I WANT him interested/ involved when he 'suddenly' has all kinds of extra free time during business hours.
5) was involved with the formation of the M37 Comments and the NFS Plan Comments we submitted
6) His clean, mildly modified Land Rover presents a 'certain' unspoken image
We're running them on trails (in the Crystal Valley area - Erin) that have already had the "Closure" orders all signed off but haven't been closed yet.
Who knows, maybe this will actually result in some of them being reconsidred and left open. Now that
would be a heck of a side-effect!