Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Jesus Camp...
Thread: Jesus Camp...
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2006, 01:39 PM   #69
artistic_gore
I own @ halo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to artistic_gore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKerwin
Mike, I believe that God holds everyone accountable to the knowledge they have had. I believe that God makes himself known for who he is, and gives folks opportunity to believe. If someone was not in his radar for some reason, I would imagine that God would treat them in a manor consistant with his nature which is expressed in the Bible. So to answer your qeustion directly, I am not sure. But I do know that Jesus said he is the only way to heaven. What happens outside of that is between that person and God.
Dave,

Now I have a question. If god holds everyone accountable for their knowledge and folks in other religions may have never heard of jesus or your god or christianity as a whole then according to my logic these people would be fine in the afterlife. Sure there wouldn't be any pearly gates but no eternal damnation either (limbo maybe). So why must christians send out missionaries to preach the word of god and ensure that these people who have been brought up with other beliefs be eternally damned according to the teachings of your bible. Why even try to make them accept jesus christ as their savior seeing as most would never renounce their known religion for yours? It makes no sense to me.
artistic_gore is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06341 seconds with 20 queries