Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Insurance on a vehical being towed?
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #18
jeepbrattt
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeperz Creeperz View Post
We did a claim on a Jeep where the customer smacked a pole sideways with the rear wheel and destroyed the wheel, axle, bearings, and tweaked the housing. The State Farm insurance estimator came in, I went through it with him and showed him what it needed and they wrote a check for everything I said it needed.

I'm sure you can find one from any company, I've dealt with other companies that fought you tooth and nail for every penny.

I did recently have to get insurance on my CJ and was told by the State Farm agent that they didn't have "off road" insurance and I probably wouldn't be covered off road.

They sent some dumb ass chick, she insisted the jeep be put on a hoist. So finally they got a truck over there to move it, put it on hoist, my mechanic told her what was to be fixed....she asked what the hell she was looking at.
He told her to get the fawk out, called my agent and chewed him a new ass.... they sent a check. But it was a continuous issue .......
jeepbrattt is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05011 seconds with 20 queries