Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Insurance on a vehical being towed?
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #16
Jeeperz Creeperz
GL 4x4 Vendors

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via AIM to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via MSN to Jeeperz Creeperz Send a message via Yahoo to Jeeperz Creeperz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbrattt View Post
I will tell you what I was told by the shop that fixed my last jeep when I wrecked it. State Farm is bar none the absolute worst insurance company to deal with. They have uneducated adjusters and the most rediculous rules of any insurance company out there. I know others that have had huge issues when making claims thru them.
We did a claim on a Jeep where the customer smacked a pole sideways with the rear wheel and destroyed the wheel, axle, bearings, and tweaked the housing. The State Farm insurance estimator came in, I went through it with him and showed him what it needed and they wrote a check for everything I said it needed.

I'm sure you can find one from any company, I've dealt with other companies that fought you tooth and nail for every penny.

I did recently have to get insurance on my CJ and was told by the State Farm agent that they didn't have "off road" insurance and I probably wouldn't be covered off road.
Jeeperz Creeperz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06305 seconds with 20 queries