Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Jesus Camp...
Thread: Jesus Camp...
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:23 AM   #46
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Scrambler
Dave, if you can't quote my exact words, then don't quote me at all. Nowhere did I ever refer to church goers as idiots. If you can't debate without changing other people's words to fit your defense, then you obiously have some flaws with your thinking somewhere. Just because I don't get all stiff over some make believe deity, I am less of a person in your eyes. That makes you no better than what you believe me to be. I just take religion at face value for what I believe, the same as you do. We just have vastly different interpretations of reality.
Dude, you're the one tearing down church goers. I'll be the first to tell you that we are not mindless fairly tale followers. And I misquoted you to razz you, you needed your big head deflated a bit. And if my debating methods are flawed, I will remind you that you never even addressed the thread topic, instead you went on an off topic rant.

I don't think Jesus wants you to get a chubby when you think about him either. GROSS!

BTW, I don't think I am better than you, just to clarify. And I just hope you don't mind conversing with a fary tale follower.

p.s. I love Scot Douglas
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08493 seconds with 20 queries