View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Chelsea-vong

1977 Chevy K10 long bed for sale - $1500

1977 Chevy K10 pickup, long bed. Has a rebuilt 355 with a Crane fireball cam, performer intake, and flat top pistons. Also has rebuilt turbo 350 trans, rebuilt transfer case, and rebuilt 1/2 ton axles. New brakes, new shocks. The cab is pretty solid, as is the front clip. Bed has some rust. The body is mismatched in color right now as it's a bit of a frankenstein truck, so it needs to be painted. The cab and title are from an '85, front clip is off of a '79, motor is out of a '75, frame is from a '77, grille is off of a '73 (the nice looking recessed one). We just averaged the years of all the various parts to get '77. We installed bucket seats, and have carpet to go in it. The frame and axles were sanded and painted, and the suspension all looks new. Glass is all good except for the windsheild is cracked. Has the solid rear window. We also have a front bumper and several random parts for it that will come with it. It has been running once since rebuild, but not on it's own - the timing is a little off yet due to the distributor needing to be turned the right way, but we haven't had time to fix it. It's been sitting in a heated garage for the past two years being worked on off and on. The brakes still work. Tires will need to be replaced before actually driving it, but they are fine to roll it around on. It's a frame off restoration, just needs to be finished. Mostly needs body work. I wish we could keep it, but we just don't have the time to finish it right now and we could use the money. It's a really nice truck for the money if you're willing to put a little time into it. I'm not really looking for trades, just cash. I'm asking $1500 OBO but don't be afraid to make an offer.

Parts we have for it that aren't on/attached to the truck:
-Hood
-Side mirrors
-Front bumper
-Center console
-Emblems galore (cheyenne, silverado, scottsdale, etc)
-Flawless dash
-Hood hinges
-Inner fenders
-Gas tank with sending unit, filler spout, lines, and straps. Just needs to be installed.
-Carpet
-Pass. side door panel and random interior parts
-Tail lights
-Bucket seats from a Blazer (in the truck but only temporarily bolted down, not tight)
-Also have another set of bucket seats

The pics are from various stages of working on it. The pics of it with the blue front end are the most accurate.

Truck is located near Cadillac, MI. You can reply here or call/text (231) 920-4058 and ask for Kyle or Chelsea. I can text more pictures for those interested.

Last edited by Chelsea-vong; May 22nd, 2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Added more pictures
Chelsea-vong is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06907 seconds with 11 queries