View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #15
wellkevi01-KWO
Unemplyed Fabricator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooter_Built View Post
Before asking for funding, I think it would be best to post examples of your current work. What materials are you using, what makes your products better then whats available on the market now, what are some of your future ideas...

Right now I wouldnt give you the shit on the bottom of my boot, cause you sound like the ninja's here in Detroit asking me for my hard earned money so they can buy booze and another crack rock
Misc Jeep Part(s) *feeler*XJ sexy winch bumpers. $375? (pics) - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

That's my XJ front winch bumper, but I want to make a non-winch one aswell. In that thread is also a matching rear bumper I designed , but it requires you to cut the rear quarters off, so I want to make one that is close in design, but is just bolt on.

I also want to get into ZJ bumpers. I'm gonna be designing a non-winch one for a fellow greatlaker, but I wanna do a winch one aswell, which will cost me money to develope.

I also have steel taillight housing's for XJs up in the vendor area, but I want to expand to other vehicles aswell. On my list of vehicles to have them for are ZJ and MJ.

Sooner or later I'm gonna design some rock sliders for XJs on top of everything else. Also, Wrangler products are on my list.
wellkevi01-KWO is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06207 seconds with 12 queries