Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ***SOLD***3 Dirt Bikes for Sale***SOLD***
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1
harrylull

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default ***SOLD***3 Dirt Bikes for Sale***SOLD***

****SOLD****For sale for $2000 Firm or might consider a trade for a strong running vehicle. ***SOLD***

2000 KTM 400 SX, 1986 KDX 200, 1992 Honda XR200r

**Note**

This is a package deal, I will not sell them separately... its all 3 or nothing.

KTM 400 4 stroke – Bought this bike in 2006 for $2000, since then I have had the front forks resealed in 2007. I noticed a Small engine oil leak when you get on the engine, nothing major... I have never had to add oil between oil changes. Over all good condition, nothing major is wrong with it.

KDX 200 2 stroke – Bought this bike in 2006 for $700, this bike has its normal dents and dings that you would expect, but the engine is still a very strong running engine. I can not find the title for this bike, but with a sales receipt you can file for a lost title on it.

Honda XR200R 4 stroke – I bought this in 2006 for $400, this is a perfect training bike, it has its share of dings, but sits real low to the ground with soft suspension great for someone who is just starting out. Being that it has a 4 stroke engine, it doesn’t have enough power to walk out form underneath you. I believe this is a 1992, but will have to dig the title up to confirm.

None of these bikes are street legal so they would be for off road use only. All 3 bikes are in running condition, I haven’t ridden these in nearly 2 years so I figured it was time to sell them. All 3 have been kept in my garage or storage unit... never kept outside. All 3 will need an oil change, I haven’t done that yet this year.

I am in the process of moving, so these are kept in my storage unit... I have a picture of the KTM, I will post some of the KDX and Honda when I am able too. If you are wondering what they look like, you can do a Google image search and see what style they are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	77486  

Last edited by harrylull; May 13th, 2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Sold Bikes

Page generated in 0.09040 seconds with 21 queries