Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What?
Thread: What?
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #1
chevyk10
FORD / GM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default What?

Wtf? Just got this email from a guy on craigslist that wants to trade me an F250 diesel for my truck. Gotta love people that can't type worth shit lol

I bought this in Jan 2011 and fix glow plugs and rear brake plus Alternator.

Key ignition broke. It won't start but will turn on Glow plug and use finger to push rod to start.

New fuel line from fuel valve to rear tank it was leak for very long it cause SOAK underbody so it not rust underbody. Rust on bed fender and tailgate. Tailgate need replaced.

I think it need alignment but I drive highway it doesn't shake at 55-65 mph. Power steering pump sound whine when FULL steering I think belt slip but that what I have on 79 F150 before.

front fuel tank isn't work. PO told me it leak. I been use rear tank most time.

1 rear tire on passenger need replaced it short on tread and 1 on driver side is new. Front tires is new so I think 10K on that. PO claim it cost him $250.

$1500 for ball joints. You could do that work for under $200. I know it big work.

There alot dents on cab. It was Farmer truck then PO bought and use for 3 years then I bought. I got from St. Clair

Where you? I can bring to show you in person.
chevyk10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06017 seconds with 20 queries