Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "E-Track" for enclosed trailer, also what to use for storage/organization?
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #8
04PSD
aka Langford

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

UPS says my E track kit should be here tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to tearing into this project.

Other than the E Track, I'm looking at different options for storage and organization...

I think I'm going to pick up some of the Gladiator "gear track" channel that mounts on the wall, going to use that to hold helmets and some other small stuff. I'm also looking at some of the Gladiator garage cabinets for the front, seems to be reasonably priced stuff and decently built.

I guess its time to break out some graph paper and do some measuring to come up with a few different designs to make the most out of the space.

I'm considering picking up one of these bench sets from Lowes, but I'm not sure if I want something this big permanently mounted in the front of the trailer...it will take up quite a bit of space.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_315789-55738...2Bwork%2Bbench

What are you guys using for storage and organization? Just looking for ideas on what works and what is a waste of space...

Last edited by 04PSD; April 13th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.
04PSD is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05785 seconds with 20 queries