Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Quad Boss Atv rack utility gear bag black and camo
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #1
B
NINJA DEALER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Exclamation Quad Boss Atv rack utility gear bag black and camo

I have a few of these quad boss atv rack bags, they are universal and strap onto any atv rack. I have a few black and a few camo left. I can ship these out same day. 1 for $40 / 2 for $60

Quadboss High-Capacity Luggage Bag. Its size is 30" x 12" x 12". It is a huge bag and it comes with two adjustable dividers inside the bag to create three cargo areas. It has convenient built-in handles that makes hand carrying of bag more manageable. It is constructed of Heavy-Duty, Water-Resistant 600 Denier Polyester pack cloth. It has deluxe, heavy-duty zippers and zipper pulls with storm flaps for extra-dry protection. It is lined and padded to protect gear and equipment inside of bag. This bag is available in black or mossy oak camo, we have both colors in stock, . The picture above shows the older model where it has the handle on the front, this bag has a hadle on each side. It is made to mount on almost any ATV rack with seven adjustable straps but it can also be used for many other things. Some include: Camping, Canoeing, Atv Riding, Hunting, Storage, Possible Cooler, Vacations, Traveling, & etc.

Last edited by B; October 24th, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
B is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04896 seconds with 20 queries