Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - This Is Why I Never Let Anyone Handle My Guns
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:47 PM   #17
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
you are a idiot. the gun was not at fault, the glock 18c is one of the easiest to shoot fa pistols out there, the front grip they had on there was not necessary. they had a cheap ass front grip on a rail meant for a flashlight, he got what he deserved.
Actually, you are an idiot. If a grip is there, people will hold it. As proven by this video. Also, the owner of the weapon is apparently an idiot as well, because he put that stupid grip on it, that then proceeded to falling off.

Again, don't put stupid accessories that aren't needed on weapons because they look cool. More importantly, don't put stupid accessories on your weapons that cause people to hold them improperly and that are cheap enough to break off.

I stand by my original statement that the weapon sucks the kawk. The shooter is probably an idiot too. Just like anyone who thinks they need an auto handgun is an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oz's Jeep is downright anti-bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Will someone please argue with me?
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06273 seconds with 20 queries