I made some progress on Mira's floor pans. I finished up two small (~3.5" square) patches on the driver side, and started removing the full passenger floor pan to prep it for the full-length replacement pan I bought a while back.
I still have to wrap up a little grinding on the driver front foot area. I'm taking the day off work this coming Friday, and will be working on her floors most of the day. I'm hoping to make some real progress by the end of the week.
I also found out this week that a friend/co-worker's brother owns a body shop in Grand Rapids. I'll be talking with him within the next few weeks about getting a quote on the bodywork & paint.