Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - GL4x4 Motorcycle Club
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:36 PM   #402
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
cool. You mounted them on the engine guards, huh? Wouldn't you be able to hear better if they were on the handlebars? What's the translucent blue thing on the speaker housing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Jeep View Post
Can you hear them down there? Seems like the sound would be below you. The Speakers look like Hog Tunes.
I definitely could hear them better on the handlebars, I can hear them fine where they are at though. I don't have enough real estate on my handlebars for these 4" speakers. I should have done the 2" speakers in retrospect. I hear them clearly at 60-65 but I have not been on the highway with them yet. I try to stay off the Eway anyway. I generally cruise backroads to get where I am going when on the bike.

I could just switch out my bars and get a little wider set and it would work out well, but with a baby arriving in June I have been cut off on Jeep and motorcycle funds for this year.

As far as the translucent thing, no idea what it is as it does not light up.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07427 seconds with 20 queries