View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM   #368
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3X View Post
Thanks for the compliment. I do have a windshield I just don't like the way it looks. I am the wimp rider, I wear a full face helmet. I have more of a concern of the other drivers smacking into me and bouncing my head off of the ground. Maybe after I ride for 20 years and feel too comfortable I will change that, but in the 5 years I was a Fireman I saw several bikers we had to clean up with a stick and a spoon. So no shorts and sandals for me either.
I enjoy riding I am not the fastest guy out there and don't ride like I have a death wish so if someone would like to go riding let me know.
You sound like me, I hate the look of my windshield... it looks much less old man like without it. Maybe it was because it was barely in the 60's when I rode without it.

I don't do the full face helmet though, I couldn't hear a damn thing with mine, not even my own bike. I like to be able to hear what is going on around me. I have been looking for a nice 3/4 with a face shield though if I can find one that isn't god awful ugly.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04310 seconds with 11 queries