Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - PLZ give Stogie well wishes! He won't be jerking off for awhile.
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #16
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOGIE View Post
2 broken thumbs from the handle bars doing a massive tank slap.... both collar bones dislocated from the sternum.... bruised sternum.... bruised ribs.... heavy hairline cracks on both ankle bones.... left wrist was shattered..... ruptured, torn & ripped, ligaments & tendons in my right thumb & wrist...

I don't know why or how it happened.... was on an exit ramp and my tires wouldn't grip the pavement...... I took the curve like normal, but my bike kept floating to the outside.... I was leaning so hard my exhaust & saddlebags were dragging.... but ended up running out of road.... so when the pavement ran out I straightened out the bike & tried keep in on the gravel & ride it out, but the slope wouldn't let me & pulled me into the soft grass & mud..... where all the Shit happened.... One witness said he saw me bounce out of a truck rut and my bike was 20 feet in the air and upside-down.....
(I think the low temperature is a major factor)... there was no ice, snow, salt, sand, oil, or any debris on the road..... the officer & fire fighters even confirmed it.... no tickets were issued.....

I have no medical insurance due to no employment.... benefit dinner will be happening soon by the Standish Knights of Columbus... TBA
Fuck. On all accounts.

We need D-bag to sticky the benefit info when you know more about it.

Page generated in 0.12344 seconds with 20 queries