Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - PLZ give Stogie well wishes! He won't be jerking off for awhile.
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM   #15
STOGIE
Speed Limit -186,000 fps

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

2 broken thumbs from the handle bars doing a massive tank slap.... both collar bones dislocated from the sternum.... bruised sternum.... bruised ribs.... heavy hairline cracks on both ankle bones.... left wrist was shattered..... ruptured, torn & ripped, ligaments & tendons in my right thumb & wrist...

I don't know why or how it happened.... was on an exit ramp and my tires wouldn't grip the pavement...... I took the curve like normal, but my bike kept floating to the outside.... I was leaning so hard my exhaust & saddlebags were dragging.... but ended up running out of road.... so when the pavement ran out I straightened out the bike & tried keep in on the gravel & ride it out, but the slope wouldn't let me & pulled me into the soft grass & mud..... where all the Shit happened.... One witness said he saw me bounce out of a truck rut and my bike was 20 feet in the air and upside-down.....
(I think the low temperature is a major factor)... there was no ice, snow, salt, sand, oil, or any debris on the road..... the officer & fire fighters even confirmed it.... no tickets were issued.....

I have no medical insurance due to no employment.... benefit dinner will be happening soon by the Standish Knights of Columbus... TBA
STOGIE is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04341 seconds with 20 queries