Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - sold 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee $2000
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #1
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default sold 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee $2000

Price is firm, Vehicle was recently t-boned, both doors and the right fender are damaged, it is driveable as is, however needs an alignment and it would be wise to make sure the front axle is straight.

I was going to buy back and turn into a trec racer, but I dont have the extra cash.

I can NOT believe they totalled it, it really is not bad at all and either could be fixed up, or made into a trail rig, or even like I said driven as is.

Specs
auto
165,000 miles runs good
remote start
power leather seats (heated)
power windows
power locks
etc.

Overall the jeep "was" in "good" condition, looks good, but not perfect showroom condition.

transfer case is a little tempermental shifting into and out of 4wd, but I didn't have many problems when I drove, but the gf would.

Price is firm, insurance buy back, so it's take it or leave it if any interest is out there.

I can get pictures tomorrow, but will need to text them to you as I don't have a digital camera anymore.

If you are just kicking tires do not waste my time.

I personally installed new shocks up front, was going to get to the rears very soon, I also did some sway bar bushings out back, recent replaced rear diff fluid and t-case, its due for an oil change.

I believe we are the second owners, and we purchased in april of last year with 130,000 miles on it.

PM for more details if truely interested, NO TRADES, CASH ONLY

Last edited by kickstand; March 19th, 2011 at 02:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.05475 seconds with 20 queries