TREC racer 618
This is our little old jeep that we are racing in the trec series and also planning on racing at twisted trails to try it out
updates before the first race include
- new motor mounts
- new track bar
-HID light kits (4 on roof light bar and 2 on the bumper
- spare tire carrier
- new dash board with intercom and race radio
- install parker pumpers
- new 31*10.50 goodyear tires mtr kevlars (thanks to deweys auto and goodyear)
- new XRF ball joints from deweys auto
- 4:88 gears and install kits
- 1 ton steering
- vented rotors
- and whole bunch of maintenance im forgetting
Its just a stripped down xj with around 3 inches of lift running 2.5x10 fox shocks all the way around, stock axles(per rules) with a full cage and engine cage.
IM going to try and keep a log of updates here that we do to the jeep through out the season.
one of Michigans 99% er club.
Last edited by hosejockey4506; February 19th, 2012 at 04:12 PM.