Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ?'s about Samis/Trackers, OWNERS please comment!
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #8
BILL C.
** TEAM KAMIKAZE 4X4 **

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i went from a sami to a cherokee,back to a sami and now i just finished my tracker..truth is a sami can go alot of places most _eeps can go depending on how much u want to beat on them.my cherokee was lifted and had aggressive tires on it and i went very well with now problems.samurai was locked front and and rear with 4to1 tcase gears and i could go anywhere a _eep could go where tires size and engine power wasnt a issue..my recent tracker is spooled in the rear,running 33 inch tires that are as wide as i could find,cut the wheel wells to fit tires,put 5.12 gears into it and its a automatic.have a suspension and body lift also.at dog party 2011 (winter) i went EVERYWHERE my buddys _eep went.he has a 2001 tj,stock everything with a 4.0 manual trans. and running 35 inch tires with a limited slip rear end with a 4 inch suspension lift...he has close to $15000 into his,i have a little over $3500 into mine including my full exo cage that cost ove a grand alone....so,if u want a cheap wheeler,go tracker or samurai and beat the dog doo doo out of it and walk away at the end of the day..if u want to go get ice cream,go offroad,make it to car shows,go for a _eep.every _eep owner i know including good friends worry about trail rash(aka michigan pinstripe) because the put so much money into them for glamor..my whole family have samurais and trackers as well as majority of team kamikaze 4x4.we just like to show the _eep fellas that u dont need to spend thousands of dollars to look badass and wheel ok.we spend little money and look badass and wheel everywhere......hope that helps....
BILL C. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06844 seconds with 20 queries