Mine had no vacuum, steel lines had rust holes. So I replaced those, still didn't work. I removed the actuator and it was stuck from not being used for so long.
I put some air tool oil inside the port ans swirled it around to try to lube it up inside. Then I put a vacuum pump on it, pulled a hard vacuum, and pushed the fork over, and it went. Then put the vacuum on the other port, and moved it that way. Back and forth many times until it was moving freely. Worked fine ever since.
Its not that much to it. Follow the line all the way back to the engine. Somewhere along the line, its got to have vacuum somewhere.