Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My WK Build Thread... Updated 8-1-11... New Wheels
View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:34 PM   #2
HiddenTalent

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Oh, and how about some fall color and dirty WK pictures!?

I've been doing a lot with the Jeep since I put the tires on... How about a little picture update?

Just a little update! I installed a Laredo grille, ordered a S4xC t-case skid and 4xG belly guard. I also installed a 4xG diff guard and had the front windows tinted. This thing is basically done as far as I'm concerned... front guard eventually but I scrapped the idea of a muffler and intake for now.

We thought we would try something new and tape off the rings with pinstriping as masking leaving a chrome ring but when we peeled it off the chrome came off too. Even with painters tape the chrome was coming off. Cheap ****s!

Will post more pictures when skids come in. I also plan on undercoating this thing somehow. Whether I have to put it on a lift, scuff it myself, and rattle can bed liner it or pay to have it done professionally. Either way I want this thing to stay as rust free as possible!

Enjoy!
HiddenTalent is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07529 seconds with 20 queries