Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Lets See Your Tow Rig
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:54 PM   #553
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Nice list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
Helping old ladies cross the street.

I have began, and will continue to use this truck for multiple situations.

1. It's my minivan, It has a lot more room for 4 people in it than my commuter car does. So does a minivan
2. My dog can now go for rides with me without trashing my commuter car that I often have clients and customers in. Use the minivan
3. I own a boat that needs to be towed places from time to time. It doesn't run, therefore no reason to tow it
4. I own a house that I have used the truck to haul things for. Your brother has a truck you can borrow
5. Putting 4 bikes, 4 people, and gear into a grand prix proves to be pretty unpractical.Again, minivan
6. I couldn't get my front wheel drive car out of the neighborhood yesterday, so I drove the 4wd truck for peice of mind.Call in to work like every other union loser would do
7. I do a fair amount of ice fishing, and putting a shanty in the trunk of my car proves to be unpossible.bullshit reason. Buy a folding tent
8. skoots needs to be pulled out of ditches.he's better off in the ditch
9. I have a topper so I can sleep in the bed instead of owning a million dollar RV that I drive less than 3 times a year.Sleeping in the bed of a truck is a stoopid idea. I put over 7000 miles per year on my RV and it keeps the wife happy

Anything else dad? yes, respect your elders
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05112 seconds with 20 queries