Originally Posted by whiterhino
What do you need a tow rig for?
Helping old ladies cross the street.
I have began, and will continue to use this truck for multiple situations.
1. It's my minivan, It has a lot more room for 4 people in it than my commuter car does.
2. My dog can now go for rides with me without trashing my commuter car that I often have clients and customers in.
3. I own a boat that needs to be towed places from time to time.
4. I own a house that I have used the truck to haul things for.
5. Putting 4 bikes, 4 people, and gear into a grand prix proves to be pretty unpractical.
6. I couldn't get my front wheel drive car out of the neighborhood yesterday, so I drove the 4wd truck for peice of mind.
7. I do a fair amount of ice fishing, and putting a shanty in the trunk of my car proves to be unpossible.
8. skoots needs to be pulled out of ditches.
9. I have a topper so I can sleep in the bed instead of owning a million dollar RV that I drive less than 3 times a year.
Anything else dad?