I have been off work all week so I have been messing with truck everyday.
I finally got the correct ecm in it and wow what a difference.Starts much easier and I can feel the power difference. Using a 1990 Lincoln LSC ecm now.I also fixed my rich and high idle by resetting my TPS from 1.09v down to .94v
I also figured out the wiring to get my t-case to go into 4low.
I trimmed the fenders and started a rattle-can-resto on it also.
I got the Explorer 8.8 almost all stripped down now. Tomorrow I will be torching off all the brackets and perches so I can weld new ones on in the new locations. Im also welding the tubes to the center and Im building a truss to tie both tubes and center together for more strength.