Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Kitchen/Hobby scale, Pedi Paws, Indoor helicopter
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #1
dentedvw
╭∩╮ 0_o

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Kitchen/Hobby scale, Pedi Paws, Indoor helicopter

In great condition, I bought this scale when I was flying RC foamies. I haven't used it in a year or so.
Probably bought it here: http://bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=A0320107&pid=V132312
Great for dieters and thrust testing! This scale has a tare function and a resolution of +/- 1.0 grams. Maximum weight: 5000 grams (11 pounds).
Requires four AA alkaline batteries, which I am including.

You can use it to weight a lot of stuff, but not yourself. So don't try that. I think it said that right in the instructions, which I have lost.
$20

I also have a Pedi Paws nail trimmer thing. It just never caught on in our household. I would rather take the dog to the vet. I have a lot of friends that this has worked well for. That was a lie, I only have a few friends, and two of them have had success with it. So that's most of my friends anyway.
$10/obo

My living room just isn't large enough for this indoor helicopter, I live in a very small house. Plus I have another one, this one hasn't been out of it's package.
You could probably fly it outdoors, on a completely windless day. Good luck finding one though.

$25

Last edited by dentedvw; January 28th, 2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: add more stuff.
dentedvw is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06221 seconds with 20 queries