Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1983 Camaro Z-28 w/ Fresh 350/TH350 Conversion
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2006, 10:47 PM   #7
DWiddowmaker
Does this Pro Bono...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DWiddowmaker

I would be interested in trading my jeep, here is a pick and some info.

This is a 1985 Jeep cj-7 with a 258 Inline 6. I just gave it a fresh tuneup, with plugs, wires, cap, rotor, Airfilter, battery, oil and filter, and Retuned the carb. Starts cold and runs great! It has a 5 speed with the infamous "bulletproof" Dana 300 Transferscase. The 4x4 works great, as you can see in one of the pics I had it to a few 4x4 expo's this summer. At the last one I cracked a brakeline at the junctionblock. As of right this minute you cannot drive it due to brakes however I have the parts and am trying to get it done sunday. It has 33" mudkings on Steel wheels, and a spare of 4 33" Uniroyals on Chrome Dish wheels, these run much better down the road but one has a leak, patchable? Also some extras here and there, whatever is in the garage, ohh also there is no shocks on the rear at the moment, old ones were shot but I do have brand new Gabriels in the box that will go with it.

For those wondering about the lift it is a 4" Superlift all spring, and the springs are still under axle.

If you are interested please PM me for contact info. ALSO: Brakelines have ALL been replaced.

Last edited by DWiddowmaker; June 6th, 2007 at 09:20 PM.
DWiddowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06092 seconds with 20 queries